Please review the available slots below and click on the button to register. In each wave, there are 5 participant spots. Please sign your children up for the best available time. YOU MUST ALSO REGISTER YOURSELF AS A SPECTATOR, ALONG WITH ANY ADDITIONAL SPECTATORS OR NON-PARTICIPATING CHILDREN. Please keep this to a minimum so that we can allow as many kids as possible to participate. (This is in compliance with local health ordinances. We MUST have contact information for all individuals present at the event and keep attendance to 175 total individuals. Thank you for your help!)
1. All participants must sign up in advance with parent / guardian contact information.
2. All participants must sign up for a time slot to ensure proper distancing during and after the event.
3. Participation is limited to 75 participants, with up to 100 spectators for the TOTAL event
4. No aid stations or food / drink will be provided
5. Parents / guardians and participants MUST wear a mask at all times (while not participating in the run).
1. Access to run the 1K Fun Run Course
2. Commemorative 'medal'
3. Certificate of achievement
This is a FREE event, but donations are gratefully accepted. (Donation suggestion: $5 per participant.)
Royal Gorge Dinosaur Experience
44895 US-50, Cañon City, CO 81212