***These classes are full. Please visit our website to subscribe to our news releases to find out about future classes: https://jamescitycountyva.gov/list.aspx?ListID=220
JCCPD offers free Firearm Safety Classes to JCC residents. The class does NOT include hands-on training, and personal firearms should be left at home in a secure location.
Pre-registration is required using this calendar.
Contact Master Officer Alan McDowell at 757-603-6026 with any questions.
****Important notes (please read before signing up):
- Participants must wear a mask or cloth face covering (over nose and mouth) while in the Law Enforcement Center.
- Paticipants are expected to social distance from others not in the same family.
- The name you enter at sign-up will be the name on the certificate, so please enter it as you'd like it to read.
- If you are signing up for someone else to attend with you, please enter their name(s) in the comment section.
- If you later determine that you are unable to attend, please delete your sign up so that someone else may sign up in your place.
|| Officer Alan McDowell