St. Catherine of Siena, Wake Forest - Knights of Columbus, Council 11234 - Basketball Night
Dear St. Catherine Parishioners:
This basketball night is open to all Parishioners at St. Catherine of Siena, but all minors playing must be accompanied by their parent/guardian. We will play full court basketball depending on the number of people showing up. Signing up below does two things, it reserves your spot to play and if the event is canceled for any reason, you'll be notified.
You will need to be at least 10 years of age to play, but if you are younger and can play, I'm willing to make exceptions; sign up, come and don't be shy to show your skills.
- All participants must sign a waiver and if under 18, your parent/guardian must sign the waiver on your behalf.
- No food and no open drink container are allowed in the gym.
- Proper gym shoes must be worn to prevent scratches and marks on the gym floor.
- Zero tolerance for fighting. Anyone involved in a fight will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- No profanity.
- Use common sense, be courteous and play nice.
- Cleanup after yourself and cleanup the gym after use.
Yours in Christ,
St. Catherine of Siena gymnasium
|| Anthony Nacional