Holden Baseball Tryouts
Hello Holden Baseball Families!
We are pleased to announce that the Holden Baseball Spring tryouts for the 2019 season will take place on Sunday 03/03 between 1:00PM and 4:00PM, and on Saturday 03/09 between 2:00PM and 5:00PM. Each tryout slot is 30 minutes, and each 30 minute slot is limited to 16 players. This allows us to effectively manage the flow of players in and out of the tryout.
- WHERE?: Indoor Tryouts are held at the CRA Hit Center at the Holden Baseball complex, 459 Main St, Holden MA
- WHO SHOULD TRYOUT?: Any baseball player with birthdates between 09/01/2006 and 08/31/2011 who did NOT play LL-Majors last Spring season
- Any player in this date range who already played on a LL-Majors team in Spring 2018 does NOT need to tryout again
- HOW?: Signup for ONE (and only one) half hour tryout slot of your choosing, and report to the Hit Center 10 minutes prior to your time slot for check-in
- WHAT DO I NEED?: your glove, your bat (if you have one), your helmet (if you have one), and a positive attitude!
- You also need to be REGISTERED for Spring Baseball (visit holdenbaseball.com to register) prior to the tryout date
- WHAT HAPPENS?: your player will participate in a hitting station, a fielding station, and a pitching station
- WHY?: Tryouts help us ensure that your player is placed at the correct level of play and helps to ensure a fun and positive playing experience for the season. Also, players who are LL-8 (09/01/2010 thru 08/31/2011) cannot be considered for the AAA draft without a tryout!
For any other tryout questions, please email [email protected]
CRA Hit Center - 459 Main St Holden
|| Holden Baseball