Light Up the Sky
Our volunteers are critical to what we do on the 4th of July and we appreciate everyone who comes out to help. If you find that you can't cover the shift that you have signed up to work, please try to find a replacement before cancelling. We may be forced to close some areas, if we don't have enough coverage. Be prepared for the weather: sunscreen, hat, camp chair. Water will be provided, but you may want to bring a water bottle to refill.
Include your organization in the comment box, when signing up, to ensure your organization receives credit!
All ages of volunteers are welcome, but please note the following.
- Volunteers for beer (pouring & checking ID's) are required to be 21.
- Volunteers working inflatables must be 16+.
- Volunteers for kids games may be under 16, with adult supervision.
- At least one adult must volunteers for kids zone ticket sales.
- Parking volunteers must be 16+.
- Volunteers working the last shift of the infltables must wait till they've deflated before leaving.
|| Leslie Sumner