- LOVE Boerne Neighborhoods, a program of the Boerne Community Coalition, organizes a LOVE My Neighborhood Day each year. These days include volunteers working alongside the homeowners for exterior cleanup and debris removal as well as coordinated activities and games for community children.
- On Saturday, May 8th, we will meet in Shady Rest located on Cascade Caverns just east of Scenic Loop Road. Turn onto Clear Sky from Cascade Caverns. Go past the grassy area to the concrete slab for the Registration Table.
WORKDAY SCHEDULE - COME HUNGRY!
8:30 - 9:00 am - Registration, breakfast & fellowship, job assignments
9:00 - 12:00 pm - Work on community clean up
12:00 - 12:30 pm - Lunch & fellowship
- Please join us for a special time of fellowship with community members and volunteers. Breakfast Tacos & Coffee provided by St. Mark Presbyterian Church. Lunch provided by the EnYoy ladies group.
- All volunteers ages 18+ must have a completed "BCC Volunteer Liability Waiver" to participate. Minors must have the "BCC Volunteer Liability Waiver - Minors" signed by a parent. Both waivers are attached and will be available at the cleanup day as well. It is recommended to bring only Middle School-aged children and up. Children ages 14 and younger must have a parent on-site; children ages 11 and younger MUST be supervised by a parent at all times.
- Wear closed-toe shoes and bring heavy-duty work gloves.
Please sign up and join us Saturday, May 8th. Review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Please consider signing up for equipment as well. Thank you!
8:30am - 12:30pm CDT
|| Boerne Community Coalition