Library Lunch Bunch
LOVE Boerne Kids, a program of the Boerne Community Coalition (BCC), is providing children ages 2-18, who are eligible for the National School Lunch & School Breakfast Programs, free daily lunches during Summer Break.
NOTE POLICY CHANGE: This program is only available to sign up ONE WEEK at a time. The signup will open every MONDAY AT NOON and close THURSDAY AT NOON for the FOLLOWING WEEK. This program is subject to cancellation, if no-shows persist.
- In order to receive a lunch, the child must be signed up by THURSDAY AT NOON for the following week and must be present.
- Children 10 & under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lunches are delivered by 11:00 am & must be picked up by noon.
- Weekend Food Bags are included with Friday lunches only.
- Enjoy all the library offers by having a picnic there or take the lunches to-go.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING - CANCELLATION POLICY:
The BCC is an all-volunteer organization. We understand that plans change. For planning purposes, & in an effort to minimize waste, you MUST cancel any day that you are unable to pick up your child's lunch. Please notify us as soon as possible by following these guidelines:
- Up to 7 days prior to lunch delivery (PREFERRED) - Cancel the day(s) on the Signup Genius
- Day 2-6 prior to lunch delivery - Cancel the day(s) on the Signup Genius AND Email [email protected]
- Day of lunch delivery - Contact the Library Directly at 830-249-3053
If you do not show up to pick up a lunch for your child, without prior notice as stated above, your child will be removed from the Library Lunch Bunch & will NOT receive lunch for the remainder of the break.
The Boerne Community Coalition is not responsible for any allergic reaction my child may have to the food items supplied. Lunches & food bags are NOT prepared in a nut free environment. Both lunches & food bags MAY contain nut, dairy, & other allergy causing items. Therefore, by accepting this lunch, I release the Boerne Community Coalition harmless against all liabilities, damages, losses, or claims resulting from the food.
|| Boerne Community Coalition