Riverside Presbyterian Church
Caring Tree has been a program of Riverside Presbyterian Church for over 25 years. These gift choices have been selected by students from one of our local elementary schools that we support.
How to choose a gift:
- Please review the available gifts below and click on the button to sign up to purchase those gifts. You will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to hit the SUBMIT button when you are done with your selections. You may choose as many gifts as you like!
- Please note there are 140 gifts to view and you will need to scroll through to see them all.
When you are ready to return your gift:
- It is very important that you write the assigned number on the wrapped package, for example 401.1 or 103.3, and the name of the child (after you select gifts, Jan Nicholas will email you the names of your recipients).
- Gifts must be brought back to the church Sanctuary by Sunday, Dec. 13, 11:30 am. Gifts can also be brought to the church upper parking lot during the week of Dec. 7-11, Monday-Friday, 10 am - 2 pm via a Drive Through Drop-off.
- If you need assistance in getting your packages returned to the church, please call the church office (904-355-4585 x25). They will be picked up the week of Dec. 7-11 from your home.
Remember to ORDER EARLY if you are ordering your gifts on-line. Thank you!