Kids Club Babysitting
If you have subscribed for UNLIMITED BABYSITTING, simply reserve your spot on this form. Otherwise, please click here to purchase your Kids Club hours.
Available to the children of members (not guests) while they are inside the gates of the Dell Jewish Community Campus.
At least one parent must be on campus at all times when their child is in J Kids Club.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 AM-12 PM and 3-6 PM
- Sunday and Friday: 8 AM-12 PM
- Available to children ages 8 weeks (current shots) to 8 years old.
- Our ratios are 6:1, with only 1 infant allowed per caregiver.
- No food allowed due to allergies. Children can bring water, milk, or juice in a closed sippy cup. Infants under 1 year may bring store bought baby food pouches. Bottles, sippy cups, diaper bags, and toys should be labeled with the child's name.
- Sick children are not allowed in the babysitting room. Children must also be up to date on all their immunizations and shots.
- Each child should come with an extra diaper and a change of clothes. If the child needs a diaper change, the parent will be located to change the diaper. Diapers will only be changed by the babysitter in case of emergencies.
- If a child is crying for more than 10 minutes, we will contact the parent to pick their child up.
- Restricted to 2-hour segments
- Parents are encouraged to make reservations - spaces are limited.
- Reservations are taken on the hour, by the hour. However, your 2-hour allotment begins when you drop your child off, not at the start of your reservation block.
- Reservations are held 10 additional minutes after the reserved time but will then be released to allow room for other children. If you reserve for 9 a.m. but do not expect to arrive until 9:15 a.m., please add that in your reservation comments.
- Flat Fee: $10/child for up to 2 hours
- Unlimited Babysitting Subscription: $35/month for up to 2 hours during the morning and afternoon each day
- Family All-Inclusive Subscription: $65/month for unlimited babysitting PLUS towel service, reserved lockers, free personal training, and free guest passes for your friends
- Kids Club payment must be made before dropping your child off. You may register online or at the Welcome Desk. If payment has not been made at the time of reconciliation, a $5 late payment fee will be added to your account. We reserve the right to charge the card on file for any services rendered that have not been paid in full.
- Fees are $10/child for up to 2 hours of childcare. This rate is a flat fee whether the child is in our care for 2 hours or 30 minutes.
- If a parent is more than 15 minutes over the 2-hour allotted time, a $5 fee per child will automatically be charged on the account, whether paying by the child or enrolled in the unlimited babysitting subscription.
- If a reservation is canceled, it should be done at least one hour before the reservation is set to begin. Failure to cancel a reservation may result in a $5 late cancellation fee.
- If you do not check your child out of the Kids Club room, you will be charged the $5 overtime fee.
BABYSITTING AGREEMENT, RELEASE OF CLAIMS, AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I understand that the JCC's offering Babysitting is done on the express condition of my understanding and signing this Babysitting Agreement.
Shalom Austin JCC
I understand that by signing this Agreement, that I release and hold harmless the JCC, its directors, managers, officers, advisors, employees, agents, volunteers, babysitters, and all other persons or entities acting for them from any liability as a result of personal injury or property damage occurring while my child/children, named below, is/are in their care at the JCC.
I understand that babysitting services are provided only while I am present in the building and using the JCC's facilities, services, programs, classes, or equipment. I understand that if my child should become inconsolable while I use the JCC's facilities, programs, services, classes, or equipment, I am responsible to leave my activity and attend to my child. For the safety of other children and the JCC staff, employees, and contractors, I understand that if know that my child is ill that they will not be permitted in babysitting. If it appears that child is ill during babysitting, I am responsible to attend to my child without reimbursement of any kind. I also give full permission for any person connected with the JCC, to administer first aid deemed necessary, and in case of serious illness or injury, I give permission to call for medical and or surgical care for the child and to transport the child to a medical facility deemed necessary for the well being of the child.
7300 Hart Ln, Austin, TX 78731
|| Shalom Austin Jewish Community Center