GATE Casino Volunteers
Want to help raise A LOT of money in a short time? JOIN US at Elbow River Casino October 28/29!!
Please sign up below for one of the roles listed. Please ensure your email and phone number are valid.
Brief Volunteer Descriptions:
General Manager: Responsible for the overall continuity of the casino. Some data entry experience is required. May fill in for any volunteer positions for a short period (not a complete shift) of time if needed.
Banker: In control of the cash and chip inventories. This position is mostly data entry and should be staffed by someone who can use a computer mouse.
Cashier: Redeems players' chips for cash. Little data entry required.
Chiprunner: Delivers chips from the Banker to the game tables as required. Will count chips with the gaming floor staff as required. A fair amount of data entry is required.
Countroom Staff: Will sort and use money counting machines to count money. Some data entry required. (*late-night shift)
If you cannot see a shift that matches your availability (or are not yet sure of your exact availability) but would like to still help out, please email us at [email protected].
1. VOLUNTEERS CAN WORK MORE THAN ONE SHIFT BUT CANNOT CHANGE POSITION
2. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SHOW UP AT TIMES LISTED, READY TO WORK IMMEDIATELY
3. VOLUNTEERS CAN NOT GAMBLE DURING THE ENTIRE TWO-DAY CASINO
4. VOLUNTEERS SHOULD HAVE VALID PICTURE I.D. FOR CHECK-IN AT CASHCAGE
5. ALCOHOL AND RECREATIONAL CANNABIS ARE NOT PERMITTED BEFORE OR DURING YOUR SHIFT
6. BACKUP POSITIONS MAY BE CALLED AT THE VERY LAST MINUTE - PLEASE BE AVAILABLE ON SHORT NOTICE, AND ENSURE YOUR PHONE NUMBER IS VALID.
Elbow River Casino