Meet an Academic Skills Adviser one-on-one for advice on academic skills.
Who can access appointments?
- All currently enrolled students.
- Bring along a hard copy of your work, the task instructions and the assessment criteria.
- Tutorials can be booked up until midday on Friday the week prior. If you are unable to attend your tutorial, please cancel the appointment by 5pm on Friday.
- Awardees who do not cancel their appointment by this timeframe will be charged for the tutorial.
Why see an Academic Skills adviser?
An adviser can help you:
- develop skills such as academic writing, referencing, English language development, revision strategies and time management.
- identify where you can improve, discuss improvement strategies, and refer you to relevant resources.
Advisers cannot be booked for proofreading, take-home exam course advice or IT questions.
Giblin Eunson, upper ground, Academic Skills room
|| Academic Skills