Meet an Academic Skills Adviser one-on-one for advice on academic skills.
Who can access appointments?
- All currently enrolled students.
- Bring along a hard copy of your work, the task instructions and the assessment criteria.
- Tutorials can be booked up until midday on Friday the week prior. If you are unable to attend your tutorial, please cancel the appointment at least one working day in advance.
- Awardees who do not cancel their appointment by this timeframe will be charged for the tutorial.
Why see an Academic Skills adviser?
An adviser can help you:
- develop skills such as academic writing, referencing, English language development, revision strategies and time management.
- identify where you can improve, discuss improvement strategies, and refer you to relevant resources.
Advisers cannot be booked for proofreading, take-home exam course advice or IT questions.
Giblin Eunson, upper ground, Academic Skills room
|| Academic Skills