Dances are sponsored events open to the public and a great way to bring non-member family and friends to experience the Club! Dinner service is available from 5:30-8:30 in the Ballroom or Barroom.
For most dances dressy-casual is acceptable. Ein Abend in Wien is semi-formal, Lumpenball (bum's ball) dress-down.
Don't dance? Come enjoy music, gemütlichkeit, good food and beverages!
Dances are listed below chronologically by date under "Location." Be sure you are signing up for the correct dance!
A Table Diagram is posted here for reference in selecting a table. Tables seat 8ppl except No's 10 & 11 which seat 6ppl.
(after viewing, click back arrow to return to this page)
Seasonal Dance Table Diagram
Cost & Info:
- With reservation: $5 member, $8 guest.
- Without reservation: $7 member, $10 guest.
- Reserve here, pay at the door. Reservations will cut off the day before each event.
- You will receive an email reminder 4 days prior to the event. If your plans change, simply delete your reservation so seating will be available to others.
- Dances are Saturdays 7-11pm
Questions? Contact me at the email link below. - Linda
COVID19 Coronavirus Notice At this time, the Liederkranz continues with operating hours, events and business as usual. We encourage our members, and will instruct our volunteers and staff, to be aware of and practice hygiene guidelines as posted by the CDC, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. And we thank you for your continued support. - the Officers and Trustees of the Lancaster Liederkranz
- Mar 14 Bockbier Fest - spring beer fest
Please Note: Maria & John will be entertaining us at Bockbier Fest, as the scheduled band, Heidi und Heimatecho Band has opted not to travel to the Club.
- Apr 18 Ein Abend in Wien - semi-formal event
Band: Bernie's Orchestra
- May 9 Maitanz - special May pole dance
Band: Joe Kroboth Band
|| Linda Feilmeier