Dances are sponsored events open to the public and a great way to bring non-member family and friends to experience the Club! Dinner service is available from 5:30-8:30 in the Ballroom or Barroom.
For most dances, dressy-casual is acceptable. Ein Abend in Wien is semi-formal, Lumpenball (bum's ball) dress-down, Fasching is a Mardi Gras-style costume party, and Schneeball (snow ball) wear white & blue.
Don't dance? Come enjoy music, gemütlichkeit, good food and beverages!
Dances are listed below chronologically by date under "Location." Be sure you are signing up for the correct dance!
A Table Diagram is posted here for reference in selecting a table. Tables seat 8ppl except No's 10 & 11 which seat 6ppl.
(after viewing, click back arrow to return to this page)
Seasonal Dance Table Diagram
Cost & Info:
- With reservation: $5 member, $8 guest.
- Without reservation: $7 member, $10 guest.
- Reserve here, pay at the door. Reservations will cut off the day before each event.
- You will receive an email reminder 4 days prior to the event. If your plans change, simply delete your reservation so seating will be available to others.
- Dances are Saturdays 7-11pm, Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event.
Questions? Contact me at the email link below. - Linda
- Jan 19 Schneeball - coffee & desserts
Band: Maria & John Band
- Feb 8 Fasching - costume party
Band: The Continentals
- Mar 2 Lumpenball - bum's ball - dress down!
Band: Madel Jager
- Mar 14 Bockbier Fest - celebrating spring's bock beer
- Apr 18 Ein Abend in Wien - semi-formal event
Band: Bernie's Orchestra
- May 9 Maitanz - special May pole dance
Band: Joe Kroboth Band
|| Linda Feilmeier