Our dances are sponsored events that are open to the public and a great way to bring non-member family and friends to experience the Club!
Dinner service is always available on Saturdays from 5:30-8:30. For most dances, dressy-casual is acceptable. Ein Abend in Wien is semi-formal, Lumpenball (bum's ball) is dress-down and Fasching is a costume party.
Reservation is by Dance and by Table No. A sign-up chart is posted below. Each dance is listed chronologically under the "Location". Tables No's are listed for each dance under "Available Slots."
A Table Diagram is linked here for your reference in selecting a table. 8 seats per table except No's 10 & 11 which seat 6 (after viewing, click back arrow to return to this page.)
Click Here to View Table Diagram
Cost & Info:
- $5 members, $8 guests and non-members
- Reserve on-line, pay at the door day of event.
- You will receive an email reminder 5 days prior to the event. If your plans change, simply delete your reservation so seating will be available to others. There is a link below to change or cancel your reservation.
- Dances are Saturdays 7-11pm, Schneeball is a winter Sunday afternoon 2-6pm
Remaining 2019 Events:
- Feb 16 Fasching Costume party
- Band: Mike Surratt & the Continentals
- Mar 2 Lumpenball Bum's Ball - dress down!
- Band: Mädel Jäger Band
- Mar 16 Bockbier Fest Celebration of spring's bock beer
- Band: Heidi und Heimat Echo Band
- Apr 13 Ein Abend in Wein Semi-Formal Event
- Band: Bernie's Orchestra
- May 11 Maitanz Special May Pole Dance
- Band: Joe Kroboth Band
Questions? Contact me at the email link below.
|| Linda Feilmeier