Our dances are sponsored events that are open to the public and a great way to bring non-member family and friends to experience the Club!
Dinner service is available from 5:30-8:30 in the Ballroom or Bar. For most dances, dressy-casual is acceptable. Ein Abend in Wien is semi-formal, Lumpenball (bum's ball) is dress-down and Fasching is a costume party.
Reservation is by Dance & Table No. Each dance is listed chronologically under "Location". Please be sure you are signing up for the correct dance! Table No's are listed for each dance under "Available Slots."
A Table Diagram is posted here for reference in selecting a table. Tables seat 8ppl except No's 10 & 11 which seat 6ppl. (after viewing, click back arrow to return to this page.)
Click to View Table Diagram
Cost & Info:
- $5 members, $8 non-members & guests.
- Reserve here, pay at the door day of event.
- You will receive an email reminder 4 days prior to the event. If your plans change, simply delete your reservation so seating will be available to others. There is a link to change or cancel your reservation.
- Dances are Saturdays 7-11pm
- Schneeball is Sunday afternoon 2-6pm
Remaining 2019 Events:
- May 11 Maitanz Special May Pole Dance & Crowning of Miss. Lancaster Liederkranz
- Band: Joe Kroboth Band
Questions? Contact me at the email link below.
7:00pm - 11:00pm EDT
|| Linda Feilmeier