Our dances are sponsored events that are open to the public, and a great way to bring non-member family and friends to experience the Club! Dinner service is always available on Saturdays from 5:30-8:30.
Reservation is by Dance and by Table No. in the sign-up chart below. Each dance is listed chronologically under the "location" heading. Tables No's are listed for each dance under "available slots." A Table Diagram link is available below for your reference in selecting a table.
Click to View Table Diagram
- 8 seats per table except No's 10 & 11 which seat 6.
(click back arrow to return to this page)
Cost & Info:
- $5 members, $8 guests and non-members
- Reserve on-line, pay at the door day of event.
- You will receive an email reminder 5 days prior to the event. If your plans change, simply delete your reservation so seating will be available to others. There is a link below to change or cancel your reservation.
- Dances are held Saturdays 7-11pm, Schneeball is a Sunday afternoon event 2-6pm)
- New Year's Eve Dinner & Dance is not listed with our seasonal sign-ups below. New Year's dance information can be found here. NY Eve Dinner & Dance
- Jan 20 Schneeball Coffee & Desserts
- Band: Maria & John Band
- Feb 16 Fasching Costume party
- Band: Mike Surratt & the Continentals
- Mar 2 Lumpenball Bum's Ball - dress down!
- Band: Mädel Jäger Band
- Mar 16 Bockbier Fest Celebration of spring's bock beer
- Band: Heidi und Heimat Echo Band
- Apr 13 Ein Abend in Wein Semi-Formal Event
- Band: Bernie's Orchestra
- May 11 Maitanz Special May Pole Dance
- Band: Joe Kroboth Band
Questions? Contact me at the email link below.
|| Linda Feilmeier