The recent flooding that is taking place in our state and surrounding region is devastating. As the floodwaters recede, we want to be ready to serve those affected by cleaning out homes that were flooded and supplying aid items to the proper local distribution centers. Below are some homes needing immediate assistance. Please sign up below to join a team!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- Each person serving MUST sign a waiver, both adults and youth. These forms can be found on our website, http://discoverlifegate.com/flood2019/. We will also have paper forms available at the gathering spots.
- Youth 13-15 years old must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and have a signed waiver for parental consent by a parent or legal guardian.
- Youth 16-17 years old must have a signed waiver for parental consent by a parent or legal guardian and attend with an adult chaperone.
- Children under 13 years old will not be eligible to volunteer.
- Please bring a sack lunch. Bottled water provided.
- See a date on our sign-up, but can't serve the entire timeframe? NO PROBLEM! We'd love to have you serve as little or as much as you're able. Just let your team leader know how long you'll be with us in the comment section.
-If you have basic hand tools, please bring them!
Lifegate Papillion Campus
749 Pinnacle Dr, Papillion, NE 68046
|| Lifegate Church