J&J Movement Factory
***Winter Weather/Illness Cancellation Notification Procedure***
If a class must be canceled due to bad weather conditions or a sick instructor, a message will be posted on the J&J Movement Factory Facebook page at least one hour prior to the class start time. Please try to check before you leave for the gym. If a class is canceled and you were signed up for it, you will receive a credit for that class that will be good for 3 months. If you are not on Facebook, please let me know and we will figure out a way to communicate cancellations for you.
Please sign up for the classes you would like to attend in February
- If applicable, indicate in the comments of your first entry what you are purchasing for the month. A list of our services, packages, and pricing can be found at http://jandjmovementfactory.com/services/
- If applicable, payments can be made at your first class of the month.We accept payment in the forms of cash, checks (made payable to Brewler Inc), and credit cards.
- New participants will need to fill out the required Waiver and Health Questionnaire, and the optional Photo Release.
- If you are bringing a guest(s) or signing up for someone else, please make sure you select the correct number of spots for the number of people you are signing up for. You can put the names of the additional people in the comments. Spots are limited, so we need to make sure that spots are accurately reflected.
- IMPORTANT POLICIES
- Make changes (additions or deletions) to your sign up at least 1 hour prior to class start time.
- Classes will be canceled if no one is signed up within 1 hour of the start time.
- Cancellation Policy: If you are signed up for a class and do not attend, you will lose 1 class from your package. Class sizes are limited, so please make the spot available to someone else if you can no longer attend
- All classes are for ages 12 and up unless it is otherwise indicated.
- Please arrive to all classes at least 5 minutes prior to the class start time so that classes can begin promptly. The door to the gym will be locked once classes have started.
Looking forward to having you in classes this month. Thank you!