Please review the available slots below and click the button to sign up. Be sure to adhere to the below policies when making your reservations and attending the pool:
- Please remember, only one reservation per household can be made per day. We will delete all but one reservation made.
- The limit per time block has been raised to 75 to allow for more residents each time.
- The per family limit has been raised to 7 people. If your family is larger than that, please contact the OA office at 801-572-1233.
- All reservations are pending review of your OA account standing. Per Board policy, residents must be in good standing with the association to use the pool; meaning no fines are on the account and you are current on dues.
- Reservations cannot be traded or given away. In order for us to verify residency and association standing, we need to use the reservations as they are made.
- No guests are allowed at this time.
- As per usual, a resident ID card is required to enter the pool.
*Please select the number of guests that will be in your party using the "Quantity" option when signing up! If the remaining spots available do not accommodate your group size, DO NOT make the reservation for fewer people and arrive with a larger group. Please select a different time block.
We will be sending out a new link shortly before noon every Monday (for reservations on Tuesday through Friday) and on Thursday (for reservations on Saturday through Monday). So it will be a new link each time. We’ll also post it on our Facebook page.
If you have not already done so, please download and sign the release waiver, which you can download at the link below, prior to your first visit. Every resident over the age of 18 must sign a waiver. Minors can be included on the waiver of a parent or guardian.