Pathways May Meal Sign Up
Thank you for helping us with dinner! Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Meal Delivery Details:
- Please provide enough food for 30 people.
- Dinner is served at 6 pm. Meals can be dropped off between 5:30-6 each day.
- If you choose to stay to serve, you should arrive at 5:30 to set up and expect to spend about 30 minutes serving plates.
- We have a steam table that you may use to heat and serve the food. Due to insurance restrictions, you cannot prepare food in our kitchen. All food must be prepared or purchased ahead of time and brought to Pathways.
- Home cooked or catered is great! You can even have a restaurant deliver to our door! Our guests like all types of food. You are welcome but not required to include drinks and dessert.
- Our Address: 409 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. N, Birmingham, AL 35203
- Please sign up at least 24 hours ahead of time to deliver a meal. Unscheduled deliveries will be turned away.
- Please designate whether you will stay to serve or just drop off the food. If staying to serve, you may have a maximum of 5 people in your group.
- All volunteers must be at least 14 years old and accompanied by a parent if under 18.
- Email [email protected] or call 205-322-6854 for more information.
|| Trevor O'Brien