Princeton Youth Ballet
- All dancers must sign up (RSVP) to participate. Please enter your dancer's name on Signup Genius where it asks for "Name", a parent/guardian's name in the comment box, a parent/guardian's email address, and indicate whether you are are auditioning for Nutcracker, Secret Garden, or both productions.
- Please fill out a new form for each dancer auditioning.
- Audition attendance and participation in all scheduled registration and costume fitting sessions is mandatory.
- Parent meetings are mandatory for every family.
- Click below to review and print the Registration Forms and the Fees Pages, and bring the completed forms to the audition:
- Print Registration Forms*
- Print Fees Pages*
* If you are unable to access the forms, please email [email protected].
- Audition times by age group are listed below; (PDT students should audition with their level regardless of age):
GROUP A* (ages 14 +)
Advanced dancers ages 14 and up (PDT Level 5 and CP)
*First-time dancer participants in this group must attend an assessment class at 11:30 AM on Sept 18.
2:00-2:30 Registration Group A
2:30-3:15 Parent Meeting Group A
2:30-5:00 Audition Group A
5:00-6:30 Costume measurements Group A (All)
GROUP B (ages 10-14)
All dancers ages 10-14 (PDT Levels 2, 3 and 4)
4:00-5:00 Costume measurements Group B
4:00-5:00 Registration Group B
5:00-5:30 Parent Meeting Group B
5:00-6:00 Audition Group B dancers
GROUP C (ages 7-10)
All dancers ages 7-10 (PDT Primary C and Level 1)
5:30-6:00 Costume measurements Group C
5:30-6:00 Registration Group C
6:00-6:30 Parent Meeting Group C
6:00-6:30 Audition Group C dancers
**Costume measurement meetings are confirmed. Date:
Princeton Dance and Theater Studio 116 Rockingham Row, Princeton
|| Princeton Youth Ballet