Welcome to U-Pick Flowers at Wright-Locke Farm!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Hours & Pricing
- 30 minute time-slots
- $20 for a 20-stem bouquet
How it Works
- Sign-up for an open time slot
- Read our guidelines (found below)
- Come to the Farm for your chosen time slot (Parking details here)
- Check-in at the Farm Stand Walk-up Window and pay with cash, check, or card
- Collect your vase, water, and scissors -- start picking!
- Return your scissors after you are finished (we will sanitize them)
- Enjoy your flowers!
Arrive on Time: We have a limited number of slots each day, so please be on time. Make a date in your personal calendar! Our system will send you an automatic reminder the day before.
Masks? If unvaccinated, please wear your mask at all times.
Groups: Limit of 8 people in your party
- Children must be physically with you at ALL times -- our staff are relying on you to keep the farm safe and orderly.
- Leave your dogs at home -- we cannot allow them in the fields.
Wash your hands: Prior to picking, use one of our outdoor sinks between the barns to wash your hands with soap. Hand sanitizer will also be available to you at the walk-up window.
Public Restrooms: At the farm house. No diaper changing in the fields, please.
Scissors and vases will be provided. Or bring your own!
Stay on Your Side: We have one long row of flowers and allow 2 groups of pickers at a time. Please keep your group together.
Cut for Regrowth: We encourage you to follow the cutting recommendations posted in the field to allow for more flower growth.
U-Pick Row Only: Please pick ONLY from the U-Pick flower row. We have a separate flower field for our farmers.
Time's Up! The bell will ring at the end of your time period. Please finish picking and head back to the farm stand.
Field Closures: No picking when it rains. If we know we need to close the field, we will notify you 24 hours ahead. Thank you for your patience!
Farm Stand Walk-up Window
|| Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy