Welcome to U-Pick Raspberry Signups!
U-Pick Days & Times -- please signup in advance!
- Tuesdays 9 am-1 pm
- Wednesdays 3-6 pm
- Saturdays 9 am -1 pm
Raspberry Pricing -- you will pay before picking
Guide to Picking Raspberries at Wright-Locke Farm
- Parking: If our main lot at 82 Ridge street is full, here are your alternative parking recommendations. Tuesday & Wednesday pickers should plan to park at Mullen Field, entrance on Lockeland Road, across from the Fire Station. Saturday pickers should plan to park at St. Eulalia's, 50 Ridge Street (Sandlot Soccer uses ALL of Mullen Field on Saturdays in the fall)
- Check-in at our walk-up window at the Farm Stand - you will pre-pay for berry containers here, then will be directed to our "field coordinator"
- Say "Hi" to our volunteer field coordinator at the front of the fields - they will direct you and answer your questions about raspberry picking.
- Wash your hands at our field hand wash station
- Start Picking! Please no snacking until after you've left the fields: we want to limit hand/mouth/mask contact due to COVID.
- Head to the Farm Stand to get covers for your berry containers, and to buy any snacks or groceries you need!
- Enjoy your berries!
Sign-Up for our Newsletter for the Most Up-To-Date Information on our Field Conditions and Hours
Farm Stand Walk-up Window
|| Wright-Locke Farm Conservancy