Bound Brook Presbyterian Church
The church will be open by reservation for 25 family units, up to 40 total people to sit socially distant in the sanctuary for worship.
Please carefully review all of the information below before making a reservation!!!!
Please arrive between 9:25 - 9:45am to allow sufficient time for check in and seating.
There will be no hearing devices available.
- All in attendance must sign a liability release to hold the church harmless in the event they contract COVID-19.
- All must be masked from the time they enter the parking lot, until they leave the church property. That includes through the entire worship service.
- All will submit to a temperature check and will be expected to answer in the negative to the following five questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- To your knowledge, have you been in the presence of a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you experienced any of the following new-onset signs or symptoms in the last two weeks? (Cough, Shortness of Breath, Difficulty Breathing, Temperature above 100.4, Chills, Muscle Pains or Body Aches, Sore Throat, Headache, Nausea, Vomiting or Diarrhea, Loss of Taste or Smell, Fatigue)
- Have you been advised to quarantine for any reason within the last two weeks?
- Have you traveled within the past two weeks to any of the states that require quarantining per the State of New Jersey?
- All in attendance will be expected to exit the sanctuary and church building immediately following the service and may choose to fellowship in the parking lot while remaining socially distant.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
10:00am - 11:00am EDT
409 Mountain Ave, Bound Brook, NJ 08805
|| Church Office