If you love to read and talk about what you’ve read, this one is for YOU! We meet at 7 p.m. via Zoom on the last Tuesday of the month. There are a few ways for you to get a copy of the current book:
- via inter-library loan; request your copy at our online catalog;
- borrow a digital copy from our cloudLibrary;
- borrow one of our Kindles w/the book loaded onto it, available from the Front Desk (call 973-334-2980 to check);
- digital copies might be available for BHPL cardholders at hoopla;
- extra hardcopies might be available at the Front Desk on a first-come, first-served basis (call 973-334-2980 to check).
This adult program is free & open to the public, however, registration is required. We'll email the Zoom link out about an hour before the program. Upcoming titles are:
Click here to see the titles for the rest of the year.
|| Boonton Holmes Public Library