Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. Check-in and payment must be completed at the front desk before your reservation begins. Patrons must exit by the end of the scheduled time, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity.
- Limit one sign-up per day per person.
- Restrooms, select showers, and changing areas are open. Lockers remain closed.
- Patrons should come ready to workout, with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activities. A face shield is not an acceptable substitute for a cloth or disposable face covering. See information about face masks.
- Sign-ups will be 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available.
- CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy. If cancellations not made at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged for the spot.
- FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You will be able to utilize your EPRD passes or Insurance-Based Program pass. You may also pay per visit with cash or credit card.
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our patrons and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in an EPRD class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Masks are required to be worn indoors at all times for all activity. You will not be admitted into the facility without one.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.