Due to a prescheduled event, Kid's Night Out, please note that there will be no Open Gym offered on the following Friday evenings: Oct 15 / Nov 12 / Dec 3. Thank you for your understanding!
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early. Check-in and payment must be completed at the front desk before your reservation begins. Patrons must exit by the end of the scheduled time, no congregating inside or outside of the facility.
- All patrons must have a reservation and be participating in the activity. No "spectators" will be allowed.
- Each participant needs to complete the waiver and release of liability form.
- Limit one sign-up per day per person.
- Restrooms will be open. Limited lockers and showers will be open.
- Patrons should come with a filled water bottle, filler stations are available but fountains are not.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks indoors at EPRD effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Not fully vaccinated? We recommend you wear a face mask while in EPRD facilities. Please be respectful of those that continue to wear masks in our facilities.
- Temperatures will be checked for all gymnastics participants.
- Sign-ups will be 7 days in advance, to the minute. For example, to sign up on Monday for an 11 am slot for the following Monday, you will need to wait until 11 am before it will show up as available.
- CANCELLATIONS: Due to popularity and limited capacities, we ask that if you need to cancel a reservation, you do so within 24 hours of the start time through your SignUpGenius account. This will release your spot(s) for others to enjoy.
- FEES: Upon arrival you will be required to pay for entry. You may pay per visit with cash or credit card.
COVID-19 Policy for Participation: For the health and safety of our patrons and employees, it is a requirement for anyone participating in an EPRD class, activity, event to:
- Maintain physical distancing to a minimum of six feet from others.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are no longer required to wear masks indoors at EPRD effective Wednesday, May 19, 2021. Not fully vaccinated? We recommend you wear a face mask while in EPRD facilities.
- Adhere to all public health orders set forth by the State of Colorado and/or Jefferson County Public Health.
- If you are feeling unwell at all, please call us and do not attend class.
These requirements may be amended at any time based on current conditions and changes issued by State or local public health orders.