Thanks for signing up for our socials!
NON SOCIAL DOGS PLEASEONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE SPOT A MONTH! DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND WE NEED TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ABLE TO HELP AS MANY DOGS AS WE CAN! WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
- If you sign up for a slot PLEASE REMEMBER! We have had way too many people not showing up when there are others that are dying to get in.
- Socials will be held outside in the front field weather permitting. (dress appropriately)
- If we are outside you MUST keep moving around the field. If you would like to talk, do so while moving.
- Make sure to come through the gate QUICKLY!
- If held inside, There should only ever be one dog in the airlock section (half wall area) at a time.
- All dogs must have on a regular flat color. NO martingales or prong collars. E collars are ok in addition to a flat collar.
- Please keep a minimum of 2 humans per dog if social is held inside the training room
- We will open the gate when we see you (you may have to wait). Please do not park at the bottom of the driveway outside of the gate.
- If held inside, We try to get to the pee spots when we see them but depending on how many dogs and people are there it is not always possible. If you see an accident please help us clean it up.
- Please ask before touching a dog in a muzzle. This is for every ones safety.
- No food of any kind during socials.
- If inside, MOVE THROUGH THE DOORS QUICKLY. No door should be open for more than 2 seconds. We do not want dogs to cluster in the airlock for safety concerns.
- If your dog has a history of ANY bite or blood drawn whatsoever you MUST have them in a muzzle! This is MANDATORY for every ones safety. Please let us know if your dog is not totally comfortable in a muzzle so we can help you. It would be helpful to have your own muzzle that works best for your dog.
Guidelines for SOCIAL DOGS:
- If you are planning to bring your dog for the entire time, please be 5-10 minutes early. We need to get the dogs in the field/room before our first non-social dog comes in.
- All social dogs need to get into the .field/room as quickly as we can, please be waiting near the side door or outside the field ready for us to call you in.
- You are welcome to stay the entire time with your dog or drop them off at the beginning time and pick them up at the end.
- Please remove your leash in the airlock or just outside the gate before letting your dog enter the field/room.
- Reattach leash once the dog is out of the room into the airlock or just as you are about to exit the field.
Guidelines for NON SOCIAL DOGS
- Make sure you are within sight of the front field or training room so we know you are here and can call you in once it is your turn.
- When we decide your session is over please exit your dog out in a timely fashion so we can get the next person in.
- Please leave a leash attached to your dogs flat collar (id suggest a old cheap leash for outside socials). All other equipment should come off, except e-collar.
- If your dog is hovering by you please keep moving once you are in the room.
Location: Wizard Farm 127 Brookgreen Rd Castle Hayne, NC
Wilmington Dog Wizard Farm
|| Wilmington Dog Wizard