Sign up for a blog post of your choice. Please refer to the list below when sending materials:
- Please send everything at least 5 days before your post is scheduled.
- Send photos in a separate attachment
- Put "BLOG INFORMATION" in the subject line.
- Email to [email protected]
Please send a 500-word blog about the craft of writing on any topic that will help writers in any stage of their career.
- How would you describe your main character(s)?
- What is the problem your character(s) face in your book?
- What would you like your readers to know about your character(s)?
*Please attach a one chapter excerpt, cover photo, and buy link.
Wednesday’s Writer (choose 8-10 questions)
1. When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
2. Out of all the characters you’ve written about, is there one that is your favorite?
3. Have you ever won any awards for your writing?
4. Do you have a special place where you like to write?
5. Have you ever received a rejection?
6. What is one piece of advice you’d give to an unpublished writer?
7. Do you take time to plot and outline your books? Or do you like to write by the seat of your pants?
8. Do you ever talk about your next project or do you like to keep it a secret?
9. How long does it take you to write a book?
10. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
11. Where do you get your ideas for your books?
12. Is there a message in your book you hope readers will relate to?
13. Do you have a mentor author or a particular author whose work inspires you?
14. What kinds of research do you do for your books?
15. Do you have a full-time day job? If so, how do you find time to write?
*Please also attach a blurb, cover photo, author picture and buy link.
Send a one chapter excerpt (or blurb), cover photo, buy links, author bio, and photo
Friday’s Feature Author
Send one chapter except or blurb, (or both) a cover photo, author bio, author picture, social media links, and buy links for a new release within the current year.
2. Do you read the reviews and comments of your readers? How important
1. Tell us about your favorite character in your new book.
You may also send the following interview questions if you would like, but it is not necessary. are reviews to authors?
3. How much of yourself do you put into your books?
4. Some people believe that being a published author is glamorous, is that true?
5. Who are some of your favorite authors? Have you met any of them and found yourself having a fan-girl moment?