I only promote Christian ficiton on my blog. It can be a contemporary romance, suspense or romantic suspense, historical or historical romance, Amish romance/suspense. Thank you.
See below to find a post that fits your needs.
**IMPORTANT** Please refer to the list when sending materials:
- Please send everything at least 5 days before your post is scheduled.
- Send photos and covers in a separate attachment
- Put "BLOG INFORMATION" in the subject line.
- Email to: [email protected]
Wednesday’s Writer (interview--choose 5-10 questions)
Please attach a one chapter excerpt, cover photo, author photo, social media links, and buy links.
1. When you were young, did you ever see writing as a career or full-time profession?
2. Out of all the characters you’ve written about, is there one that is your favorite?
3. Have you ever won any awards for your writing?
4. Do you have a special place where you like to write?
5. Have you ever received a rejection?
6. What is one piece of advice you’d give to an unpublished writer?
7. Do you take time to plot/outline your books? Or do you just jump right in?
8. Do you ever talk about your next project or do you like to keep it a secret?
9. How long does it take you to write a book?
10. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?
11. Where do you get your ideas for your books?
12. Is there a message in your book you hope readers will relate to?
13. Do you have a mentor or a particular author whose work inspires you?
14. What kinds of research do you do for your books?
15. Do you have a full-time day job? If so, how do you find time to write?
16. How long have you been writing?
17. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
18. What inspired you to start writing?
19. What was the inspiration for your story?
20. Share something fun your readers wouldn't know about you.
Thursday’s Throwback (Giveaway optional)
(Please send a book published 2 or more years ago.)
Send an excerpt, blurb, cover photo, buy links, author bio, social medial links, and author photo.
Friday’s Feature Author (interview + optional giveaway)
Send one chapter except or blurb, (or both) a cover photo, author bio, author picture, social media links, and buy links for a new release within the current year.
If you would like to do a giveway here is what I need:
- Let me know if you are giving away a print, e-book, or winner's choice.
- Let me know how many copies you will be giving away.
- Let me know how long you want the giveaway to last. (I would suggest 1 week.)
- I will choose the winner and email you the information.
- It will be up to you to make arrangements for the delivery.
Interview questions (optional--choose any 5)
1. Tell us about your favorite character in your new book.
2. How important do feel reviews are to authors?
3. Describe your writing space.
4. How much of yourself do you put into your books?
5. Some people believe that being a published author is glamorous, is that true?
6. Who are some of your favorite authors?
7. If you could give one piece of advice to an aspiring author, what would it be?
8. What does a day in the life of an author look like for you? What is your writing schedule like?
9. If you could do anything else, what would it be?
10. What is your favorite genre of books to read?
11. How would you describe your main character(s)?
12. If you had to describe your main characters(s) in three words, what would they be?
13. Which character was harder/easier to write?
14. What is the theme or message of your book?
15. What issue or problem do you think your readers will relate to?