We are happy to annouce Our Promise to Nicholas Foundation is hosting a Bunny & Friends Parade Thru Event 2021! Due to the world wide pandemic we will not be hosting the usual Egg Hunt Festival.
Bunny & Friends Parade Thru Event
Date: Sunday March 28, 2021
Place: NH Sporsplex, 68 Technology Drive, Bedford, NH Building #1
Time: 12:00PM- 3:00PM
IMPORTANT FOR SIGN UP- **Please indicate number of children are in your party so we will know how many "Easter In A Bag" (goodie bags) to be ready for the event to give out. Thank you!********
- Please sign up for a time spot on this site and indicate # children in your car.
- The list is requested by NH Sportsplex to determine if police detail will be needed.
- The mascots will be located outside the NH Sporsplex Building #1 which is the furtherest building from enterance.
- Please follow the direction signs once in the parking lot of the NH Sporsplex.
- Please stay in your car for the drive by.
- All are required to wear masks.
- Bunny and Mascots will be waving with social distance.
- Each child will recieive a small bag of goodies donated by community sponsors. If you choose to keep your window closed the bag will be placed on your windshield or into your trunk.
SPOT THAT EGG- Once in the NH Sportsplex parking lot follow the signs toward the mascots. Look for the pictures of the 6 hidden eggs!
WHO IS OUR PROMISE TO NICHOLAS FOUNDATION? Named after Nicholas Dainiak of Bedford, NH OPTN was established in 2009 as a non profit charibable foundation. At age five, Nicholas was diagnosed with a rare genetic brain disorder called Batten Disease. This diease affects an estimated two to four children out of 100,000 born in the United States. Batten causes seizures, blindness, dementia, immobility and eventually requires twenty-four hour care.The cruel part of this disease is that these children are vibrant and healthy until it takes is course around the age of four. Eventually Batten Takes over the brain, causeing a child to die between the age of eight and twelve.
DONATIONS: Although this event is free. We do appriecate any donations toward Our Promise to Nicholas Foundation. A donation bin will be avalable at the site. Cash or checks are appreciated. Donate by credit card- please visit our web site at www.OurPromiseToNicholas.com. Thank you. 100% of money raised from our events will go toward science, reserach, nursing care and emergency family support for children with Batten Disease.
VIRTUAL SILENT AUCTION:
- WEB SITE: https://www.32auctions.com/OPTNEaster2021
- Please visit this web site to check out our amazing Easter Baskets.
- Auction starts March 28 at NOON and closes on Thursday April 1 at 6PM. All baskets can be picked up Friday April 2 and Saturday April 3 at Eastern Bank, 1 Atwood Lane, Bedford NH
Any questions please contact Heather Dainiak at [email protected]
|| Heather Dainiak