- On the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click on the "Customize and control Google Chrome" (three vertical line, a.k.a. 'hamburger menu') and select "Settings".
- In the "Settings" page, locate and click on the "Show advanced settings..." link (typically at the very bottom of the page).
- The advance settings are shown. Under the the "Privacy" section, locate and click on the "Content settings..." button.
- Click on the "Done" button to save the settings and close the dialog window.
- You may close the "Settings" tab and reload the SignUpGenius application.
- Open a new tab and in the address bar, enter the following: about:config and press Enter.
- If a warning message is displayed "This might void your warranty!", click "I'll be careful, I promise!" button.
- You may close the configuration tab and reload the SignUpGenius application.
Internet Explorer (IE):
- Open a new tab and on the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click "Tools" icon (cog or a rotary icon) and select "Internet Options".
- The Internet Options dialog window will be displayed.
Under the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab.
- Within the "Security" locate and click the "Custom level..." button.
- Another dialog window will be displayed. Within the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" window, look for the "Scripting" section (should be towards the bottom).
- Under the "Scripting" section, locate "Active Scripting" item then select "Enable".
- If a "Warning!" window pops up, select "Yes". Click "OK" to save and close the dialog windows.
- You may then reload the SignUpGenius application.
- In the Safari menu, click on the "Safari" and select "Preferences".
- The "Preferences" window is displayed. Locate and select "Security" tab.
- Close the "Preferences" window, and reload the SignUpGenius application.
If you are not using any of the above browsers:
- Contact our support team, we'll be glad to help you!