2019 Nittany Valley Half-Marathon
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
Thank you for volunteering for the Nittany Valley Half-Marathon Pre-Event Set Up Day
- All registered volunteers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Select the Location listed on the signup. Click to see the positions available.
- Select the sign up button next to the shift you want to work
- If there is no button, then that means all slots for that position are filled.
- Any special needs/requests, etc. -please use the comment field to convey these and we will do the best to accommodate.
These are noted in the "Time" Column next to each position.
If you are doing a food pick up item please make arrangements with the leader for the gift card (or other instructions) and have the items delivered to the Snider Ag Arena by 2PM on Saturday. If you need to make the pick up prior to Saturday please add it in the comments/
Please report to the Snider Ag Arena at your designated time Food Pick Up People arrive with the food item :) ). Your volunteer mystery item will be available. You will receive your online code for a free registration for the 2020 event for yourself via email post event. Please make sure your email is accurate!
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING:
Supporting the community! This race benefits CVIM! Snacks, best seats in the event, meet new friends, cheer runners on! Snacks, volunteer mystery item and a free entry for yourself in 2020.
WHAT TO BRING:
Every job is a little different, but in general plan on being inside unless your slot indicates otherwise. It is always best to dress in layers. Some items you might want to consider bringing/wearing...work gloves, comfortable shoes/boots. No heels.
POINT OF CONTACT:
Until a leader is designated please contact Katrina D'Anca, Race Director email- [email protected] This information will be updated prior to set up.
You will receive emails from Signup Genius.
|| NVHalf Marathon