Nittany Valley Half-Marathon
Thank you for volunteering for the Nittany Valley Half Marathon Course. Please sign up for the location that you are interested in, and Bill Mahoney will be in contact with you as race day draws closer. You can reach him directly at [email protected]
Please note the time frames listed for each course marshall slot are based on our estimated paces of runners. Also volunteers on the course must be 18 or older due to safety concerns.
- All registered volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Select the Location listed on the signup. Click to see the positions available.
- Select the signupbutton next to the shift you want to work
- If there is no button, then that means all slots for that position are filled.
- Any special needs/requests, etc -please use the comment field to convey these and we will do the best to accommodate.
These are noted in the "Time" Column next to each position.
Please report to your course location at your arrival time. Please make sure your email is accurate!
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING:
Supporting the community! This race benefits CVIM! Snacks, best seats in the event, meet new friends, cheer runners on! Bring chalk, signs, music, dress up, etc- make your spot memorable! Be safe of course!
WHAT TO BRING:
Every job is a little different, but in general plan on being outside in the (possible) elements. Dress for the weather. It is always best to dress in layers. Some items you might want to consider bringing/wearing...a chair, sunscreen, chap stick, hat, gloves, jacket.
POINT OF CONTACT:
Bill Mahoney You can reach him directly at [email protected]
You will receive emails from Signup Genius.
Please feel free to forward this weblink to anyone your think might want to come out and help!. And on behalf of our Volunteer Directors, Organizers, and "THANK YOU in advance for helping us make the 2022 Nittany Valley Half-Marathon a success- without YOU- OUR VOLUNTEERS- there would be no event!" Date:
|| NVHalf Marathon