The Intermediate School Spirit Rock is located in the bus loop at the north side of the school.
Parents, Students & Staff will have the opportunity to "Rent the Spirit Rock" to recognize your student's birthday, show school spirit, thank or recognize a teacher or staff member, celebrate events, etc. It is a great way to spread positive messages and increase excitement in our school!
The Roxborough PTIC would like to thank you for your donation to paint the Spirit Rock! Donations made to paint the rock will directly benefit your child's school. Please review the following guidelines for reserving the Spirit Rock:
Spirit Rock Policies:
- Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis.
- One family, group or organization per day may paint the ROCK, unless you have paid for several days in succession.
- Daily cost for the reservation is during the Summer is $10 (payment is $20 during the school year). Payment is due when the reservation is made.
- Reserve the date you want! Once reserved, you have the rock for 24 hours, from 4:00 pm on the afternoon prior to your reserved day until 4:00 p.m. the reserved day. (If your child's birthday is on March 2 - book March 2. Then at 4:00 p.m. on March 1st, you may begin painting).
- It is your responsibility to paint the rock or find someone to paint it for you. The PTIC will not paint the rock.
- The family or organization must supply paint, rollers, brushes and appropriate clothing for painting the rock. All supplies and the area around the rock must be left as you found it. Please clean up after yourself and do not leave any paint or materials on or around the rock or on school property. Any damage to school property as a result of painting the rock will be taken care of by the family or group that reserved the rock for that day.
- Plan to use 2-3 cans of spray paint as the base coat. More will be used if the color you are covering is dark or bright.
- In the event of inclement weather, a family or organization may revisit the calendar and choose an open date for a substitution. This may or may not be the next school day as that may already be reserved. We apologize we are unable to make refunds.
- In keeping with the Roxborough Primary/Intermediate Code of Conduct and Behavior Guidelines, RXI will not allow any bullying, profanity, obscenity or derogatory language. Please refrain from any political or discriminatory remarks. If there is any question to the wording or symbols painted on the rock, we reserve the right to remove/repaint the rock without notice.
- If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
- Don't forget to take pictures of your students with the rock and email them to [email protected] - we would love to share your pictures on our Rox PTIC website, Facebook Page & Yearbook!
Thank you again for supporting Roxborough Intermediate School. We hope that the Spirit Rock will become a fun & exciting tradition for students and parents for years to come.
Please pay for your rental now, before you forget! Roxborough PTIC Online Store: https://www.roxptic.org/store/p25/Rent_the_Spirit_Rock_-_during_the_summer.html (click to access link)
|| Rox Spirit Rock