Ridgewood Park Church
50 person, maximum capacity each Sunday.
While we are excited to see you again, safety for our church family and community remains our biggest priority. So, if you are in any of the at-risk categories, are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or simply feel uncomfortable worshiping in-person at this time, we encourage you to stay home. We will continue to stream worship services on Facebook, allowing us to join together virtually as one church.
What you need to know:
1) Entrance/Exit: Only the Sanctuary doors will be open for entering and exiting.
2) Illness: If you are not feeling well, have a fever, etc., please stay home.
3) Face Coverings: Face coverings that cover your nose and mouth are required at all times.
4) Social Distancing: Practice social distancing (6 feet minimum).
5) No coffee will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own. We ask that you dispose of your own trash accordingly.
6) Worship: In order to maintain a safe number of people in our worship spaces, you must RSVP prior to attending worship. If you have not RSVP’d and we have additional space prior to worship, we will do our best to find a seat for you.
7) No Sunday school classes will meet. And while we know everyone is excited to be back together for worship, please refreain from gathering before and after the service.
8) No childcare will be available but children are always welcome in worship.
9) Registration acknowledgements: While Ridgewood Park Church has made every effort to respect your safety, there is still risk. Please be advised that if you decide to attend in-person gatherings and events, you do so at your own risk and liability.
In advance, thank you for your understanding as we seek to keep everyone safe and healthy. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Senior Pastor Rev. Bill Eason at [email protected]
|| Ridgewood Park UMC