The following rules will be effective immediately:
1. Masks must be worn at all times. No Mask means No Entry.
2. Please bring your own prayer rug or sheet
3. If you are feeling sick please stay home and help protect our congregation
4. Individuals who are 65 years or older are recommended to stay home
5. Individuals who have underlying health conditions are recommended to stay home
6. No children under the age of 13
7. Please practice 6 feet of physical distancing at all times and avoid embracing other congregants, including the shaking of hands
8. Please avoid crowding at all times especially near the entrance and exit
9. Please perform wudu at home as the restrooms will be closed
10. If you would like to recite the Quran please bring your own copy or utilize your mobile device
For Jumu'ah please resrve only for those you carpool with. Maximum 5 per person.
These rules will be strictly enforced. We are excited to reopen the facility and wants to ensure that it remains open. Individuals who violate these rules put the entire community at risk resulting in potential outbreaks. Please be mindful that many of our community members are elders and may have underlying health conditions. So if you are sick please stay home, and if you an elder and/or have underlying health conditions, we strongly recommend you stay home for your safety. Date:
1608 Como Ave, St Paul, MN 55108
|| MAS Minnesota