Go 2 Team
610 Saint Clair Street - Cannon Falls, MN
Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Goodhue County Habitat for Humanity!
All help is welcomed - even if you can't stay all day. Let us know if you need to arrive late or leave early so we can plan ahead.
Please make sure you have completed the NEW 2022 Release and Waiver before signing up.
Before Arriving for your Volunteer Slot:
- All volunteers need to sign a completed Release and Waiver Form which includes our Code of Conduct. This is a legal document. This needs to completed once in a calendar year. RELEASE AND WAIVER FORM LINK HERE.
- All volunteers need to watch our safety video BEFORE coming to our site. SAFETY VIDEO HERE.
- If you are interested in volunteering to fulfill court mandated community service, please call Anna Kohrs at 651-327-2564 prior to signing up.
Please start your day on St. Clair Street West between 6th and 7th Streets. The address is 610 St. Clair Street but it won't be in your GPS yet!
What to Wear and Bring on Your Volunteer Day:
- Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and closed toed shoes to the job site. Shorts are not encouraged.
- Weather conditions often change throughout a work shift. Dressing in layers is encouraged.
- You may bring your own work gloves.
- Bring your own water bottle and lunch. If you prefer to go off site for lunch, please return in 45 minutes.
Upon Arriving at the Job Site:
- Check in with the Site Supervisor to sign in.
- For the health and safety of our staff and volunteers, please maintain social distancing on site whenever possible, wear a mask if you are not vaccinated for Covid-19, and cancel your volunteer shift if you are feeling unwell.
- If you prefer to bring your own tools, you're welcome to do so.
We strive to be good neighbors while working at our job sites.
- Please do not block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- Check your surroundings for garbage during your time on site and again before you leave for the day.
- Be courteous if you encounter neighbors and report any interactions that may require follow up from your Site Supervisor.
If you need to cancel your volunteer day, please contact Anna @ 651-327-2564 or [email protected] Site conditions can change and we occasionally have to cancel volunteer slots. Please ensure that your email and phone numbers are entered correctly so that we can reach you if needed.