Go 2 Team
Thank you for volunteering for Goodhue County Habitat for Humanity!
Please make sure you have completed the NEW 2021 Release and Waiver before signing up. It is important to maintain a controled number of volunteers at this time due to covid. We only have room for 6 at a time for now.
- All volunteers need to sign a completed Release and Waiver Form. This is a legal document with a Code of Conduct, so read it through carefully. This needs to completed once in a calendar year. RELEASE AND WAIVER FORM LINK HERE.
- All volunteers need to watch our safety video BEFORE coming to our site. SAFETY VIDEO HERE.
Please start your day at 834 Pioneer Road, Red Wing.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
We strive to be good neighbors while working at our job sites.
- Please do not park to block driveways, sidewalks or mailboxes.
- Check your surroundings before you leave for garbage.
- Be courteous if you encounter neighbors and report anything to the Site Supervisor that would be warrented.
Upon Arriving at the Job Site
When you arrive to the job site you will check in with the Site Supervisor. They will ask you a series of questions related to Covid-19. Masks are to be worn at all times except lunch. Please maintain a 6 foot social distances when you can and especially during lunch. If you perfer to bring your own tools for sanitary reasons, you are welcomed to do so.
What to Wear and Bring on Your Volunteer Day
- Please wear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes to the job site. Shorts are not encouraged.
- You maybe in and out of the house during the day. Please wear layers when appropiate.
- You may bring your own work gloves. We are not encouraging sharing gloves for Covid-19 safety reasons.
- Bring your own water bottle and lunch. If you perfer to go off site for lunch, please return in 45 minutes. Food can be delivered to our site as well.
If you need to cancel your volunteer day, please contact Jodi @ 507-403-7868 or email [email protected] Keep on eye of the weather forcast the day ahead of your scheduled day. There is always a chance of concellations due to circumstances our of our control. We will contact you via email and the phone number provided on the sign up.
Goodhue County Habitat for Humanity.