Goodhue County Habitat for Humanity
Thank you for volunteering for our Lake City-Breen Family construction site.
To sign up to volunteer:
- Select the day and time you would like to volunteer.
- Choose the number of volunteers in your group. Please note, if you have more than the allotted slots please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to arrange a larger group: [email protected]
- Every volunteer must sign a Liability Waiver once in a calendar year (there is a waiver attaced to this sign up page). You can print it off and bring it to the site or sign one at the site. Minors under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a parent/gaurdian before they volunteer at the site.
- Watch the safety video before your work shift.
- Dress for the weather and in clothes appropiate for construction work. Please wear close toed shoes.
- You can bring your own water bottle and a snack/lunch depending on your work shift.
- Please be considerate parking at the job site. Please do not block mail boxes, side walks and/or driveways. Help us to be good neighbors.
Please be aware that our work days maybe canceled due to unforseen circumstances such as weather. We will make every attempt to contact you. It is impariative that you sign up with your best contact information ie: phone number and email. Feel free to contact Jodi Beach, Volunteer Coordinator with questions. If you need to cancel or unable to attend your volunteer sessions please contact Jodi as soon as you can. Thank you-