Sign up to Volunteer at Feeding Tampa Bay November 9th, 1pm-4pm
Founded in 1982, Feeding Tampa Bay makes a difference in the lives of thousands of people each week. Thanks to distribution through a partnership network of more than 500 faith-based and other incorporated, non-profit hunger relief groups, we serve hundreds of thousands of food insecure residents across West Central Florida. We are a member of the national Feeding America network.
Important reminders to remember before volunteering:
1. In order to volunteer, you MUST wear closed toe shoes and long pants. Those who wear open toe shoes and shorts are not guaranteed an activity to participate in and may be asked to come back another time.
2. Orientation is provided on site at the start of your service - no need to study anything before you volunteer!
3. Parking spaces are conveniently located on both sides of the central parking row outside of the building. Please make sure to park on Feeding Tampa Bay’s side of the parking lot—if you park across the lot, your vehicle may be towed. Please DO NOT park in areas marked with traffic cones. Please DO NOT park in the handicap spaces directly in front of our building unless you have a handicap permit.
4. After signing in at the Volunteer Sign-In station, head straight back to the TECO Community Center and orientation will begin after all volunteers are checked in.
5. Feeding Tampa Bay provides free bottled water to you and you'll have access to a snack/soda vending machine.
IMPORTANT: A Liability Waiver MUST be filled out prior to volunteering. Check either Edsby or the Middleton FBLA website for more information.
1:00pm - 4:00pm EST
4702 Transport Drive, Building 6 Tampa FL, United States 33605
|| Middleton FBLA