Care Extender Program
Care Extender Summer 2019 Orientation Sign Up
- Please sign up for one spot total.
- Orientations will be on the following dates with their respective times: 6/25 7-9 PM, 6/26 7-9 PM, and 6/30 9-11 AM.
- When you sign up, please sign up with your LEGAL name.
- Bring a resume, contact information for a professional reference, and a black or blue ink pen. Applications will only be read if they are completed in black or blue pen.
- Attire is casual.
- Take into account parking and traffic. We will not allow anyone to enter 10 minutes after orientations begin.
- Upon invitation to an interview, the tentative dates are 7/2 and 7/3.
- Upon acceptance to the program, the tentative dates for Check In Day and Training Day are 7/25 9 AM-12 PM and 1 PM-4 PM, and 7/28 8 AM-5 PM, respectively.
- You must be 18 years old by the day of your orientation date.
- If you are interested in attending an orientation but see no available spots, please contact [email protected] to inquire about a waitlist spot.
- For any questions, please contact [email protected] If you do not receive a response within 48 hours then please contact the Admissions Coordinator at [email protected]
Tamkin Auditorium, B-Level of Ronald Reagan Hospital
|| Care Extender