Group Tours 2019
Thank you for your interest in visiting the University at Albany. Our available visit dates/times are listed below. These sessions consist of a 1.5 hour student led tour. Select a date to lock in your school's visit.
Please read the following before signing up for a tour. By signing up for a tour, you acknowledge the following:
- The University at Albany's Group Visit Program is designed for rising high school juniors and seniors, and college transfer students. We cannot accommodate middle school student groups.
- Each school can only register for one session, as we have many requests to accommodate. If you sign up for more than one, your second registration will be removed by UAlbany and we will be unable to accommodate your second visit.
- Your tour will begin promptly at the beginning of your tour time and will last for 1.5 hours.
- You must be on time for your visit. If you are running late, please contact our Tour Coordinator at (518) 956-8202 or [email protected] so that we may make appropriate accommodations. Groups that arrive later than one hour past their scheduled time slot will not be given a tour due to our student tour guide's class schedules.
- You must submit a completed group information sheet to receive your tour. This sheet must include students' names, date of birth, email addresses, and year of high school graduation. This may be submitted electronically to [email protected] prior to your tour or can be given to one of the Tour Guides upon your arrival for your tour.
- The student/chaperone ratio must be 10:1 for any visiting groups. Chaperones are required to stay with their group for the duration of the tour. Disciplinary actions are the responsibility of the chaperones. Tour Guides may opt to end a tour at their own discretion if the behavior of students is an issue.
How to sign up:
The maximum number of students you can sign up is 60 students. We can accommodate more than one school at a time if the number of total students for a particular time is less than 60. For example, you can sign up to bring 25 students to a time that already has a school signed up to bring 35 students.
We are unable to accommodate special requests (i.e. student panels, information sessions) for the spring due to our Tour Guides' rigorous academic schedules.
Parking information, check-in information, and information about setting up a meal on campus will be sent to you via email once your tour date has been locked in.
University at Albany
|| UAlbany Admissions