General Public Volunteers
Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, we've made the tough decision to suspend wrap session sign ups for individuals and the general public. However, we encourage you to sign up as groups of 6-8 people. Whether that's fellow co-workers, neighbors, church or school groups, we will host 1-2 wrap sessions each month for those in your "quarantine circle." We hope this limits exposure for participants. Please sign up with the contact person's name and email, once you've organized your group.
Thank you for understanding and supporting us during these dynamic times!
As a diaper bank, we purchase diapers in bulk at a national level and at incredible pricing. We then distribute these diapers to our partner agencies (free of charge) to give to their program participants - families struggling to make ends meet. The key function in this process is taking the bulk purchases and packaging them down into bundles for each family. This is what we call "wrapping." Wrap sessions are held on the second Saturday and third Tuesday of the month.
We invite you to be part of this process by joining us at a Wrap Session!
We want to keep our volunteers safe and our diapers sanitary with our new guidelines:
- Sessions limited to organized groups of 6-8 (No individual sign ups at this time, only pre-determined groups such as co-workers, neighbors, etc.)
- Households encouraged to sign up together.
- No food or drink.
- Restroom will be closed.
- Masks required for full session.
- Minimum age of 12.
- Additional sanitary measures will be taken once volunteers arrive at the warehouse.
When you sign up...
- In the event you need to CANCEL, please let us know at least 3 days prior to the wrap session. You may simply "delete" your sign-up or send an email to [email protected] to cancel.
|| The Nappie Project