St. George's Episcopal Church
Please sign up to reserve a seat for our in-person Sunday Holy Eucharist at 9am Sign up one person per slot. We are limited on capacity. If you sign up and your plans change and you cannot attend, please cancel your seat so someone else can attend. If there are no seats available, please sign up on the waitlist. You will be contacted if a spot opens up. This also helps us determine demand. We will add a service if there are people who would attend but cannot because of indoor capacity limits.
You may come to worship if you have:
- No symptoms
- No close contact exposure to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (<6 ft., >15 min.)
You may not come to worship if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Do you have a fever (temperature: 100 degrees or higher)?
- Do you have a new cough?
- Do you have any shortness of breath?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Do you have any loss of taste or smell?
- Do you have any non-allergy related congestion or runny nose?
- Do you have any muscle or body aches?
- Do you have a headache?
- Have you been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 (<6 ft., >15 min.)
You are required to wear a mask inside the building at all times. Temperatures will be checked prior to entry into the building.
To view our Re-entry plan please visit our website at https://www.stgeorgesmilford.org/