Between work, commuting, workouts, and kids’ schedules, evenings can be a tough time to get dinner ready, let alone a healthy one. Join us for a workshop with registered dietitian Lauren Trocchio, RD, LD, CSSD, through cooking demonstration and discussion and handouts, she'll highlight ways to get a balanced meal on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Included will be:
- Tips for bulk cooking
- Suggested books and websites for simple meals
- Creating a “staples” grocery list
- Example recipes and meals
- Samples of all demo meals!
Location: Arlington's Coaching-Training & Injury Center (ArCTIC)
Address: 2055 15th Street North, Suite 200, Arlington VA 22201
Parking: Free parking (with pass)
Reserve your spot with payment options:
- On this page (note the additional service fee)
- By phone (703-465-1213)
- At your next appointment at ArCTIC or Schreffler Chiropractic
7:00pm - 8:00pm EDT