SAVE THE DATE FOR THE
MUIRFIELD COMMUNITY YARD SALE
SATURDAY, JUNE 23, 2018
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
The Muirfield Social Activity Committee (MSAC) would like to invite you to participate in the first Muirfield Community Yard Sale taking place on Saturday, June 23 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Would you like to shop? Simply look for directional signs at the neighborhood entrances and balloons on the mailboxes of participants!
Would you like to participate as a seller?
First, sign up here so we know you are participating. Once you've signed up as a seller, please watch for an email regarding participation.
Second, obtain a city-issued yard sale permit. The City of Dublin (not Muirfield Association) requires a permit in order to hold a garage or yard sale and can levy a stiff fine to anyone who hold a sale without one. The City of Dublin has provided the following regarding permits:
- Permits are sold Monday-Friday between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at 5800 Shier Rings Road. Go to the main front desk or the Planning Department desk for assistance.
- Permits cost $5.00 each, cash or checks.
- Residents may request up to 2 permits a year. Each permit is good for one sale lasting a maximum of 3 consecutive days.
- The permit must be displayed on the premises during the sale.
- Questions (about permits only) should be directed to the City of Dublin at 614-410-4600.
Third, put your balloons out! Since balloons are being used to indicate you're participating in the community sale, you do not need to obtain a Muirfield yard sale sign.
If you have any questions, please contact MSAC at [email protected]. We hope to see you at the sale as a seller and/or a shopper! Please join us so we can make the sale a huge success!
DON'T FORGET YOUR BALLOONS!
Muirfield Association, Inc.
8372 Muirfield Drive
Dublin, OH 43017
8:00am - 2:00pm EDT
|| Kristina Ledford