As we prepare to come together to daven, there are some very important changes designed to promote everyone's safety. Please read carefully and sign up below to join us for the 8pm service.
1. You must sign up below to attend. EACH member of a family must sign up in a slot. We are limiting the number of people in the building, and in the event we need to do contact tracing, we must have the name of each person who attended (not each family). PLEASE LIST EACH PERSON'S NAME.
2. You may use the books at Olam Tikvah if you are comfortable doing so. If not, please bring your own kippah, prayerbook or device with the service downloaded. PDFs of the services have been distributed via the listserve to print or may be downloaded here.
3. All attendees must wear a mask at all times. Please do not wear a mask with exhale valves as they
do not provide adequate communal protection. Masks should cover your mouth and nose.
4. Children are welcome but must remain seated with parents. Everyone over 2 years old must wear a mask.
5. Please keep your distance from non family members when entering the building and use all three doors at the Main Lobby Entrance. Upon entering the building, please use the hand sanitizer located in the lobby.
6. If you attend any programming or event at Olam Tikvah and then learn that you are Covid-19 positive, please notify the OT office immediately so that we can notify other participants.
7. Please remember that Olam Tikvah values the health and safety of this community. While we are working to minimize risk, we are unable to eliminate all risk. Therefore, we ask that if you are in an at-risk group, please consider joining events online instead of coming in the building. Further, we ask that any person not feeling well, exhibiting a fever, or otherwise in a questionable situation should not come into the building. By entering the building, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
8. When you receive your reminder email, you will be asked to a few quick health questions. Please submit your responses and if any answer is "yes", we ask that you attend evening minyan online and notify the Olam Tikvah office that you will not be joining us in person.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your cooperation as we slowly begin to open the doors of our sacred space. Please contact Rochelle Goldberg with questions [email protected].
|| Rochelle Goldberg