Ma'ariv meets Sunday-Thursday at 8:00pm. Walk-ins are welcome, but your pre-registration below helps us ensure that we will have a minyan for those saying kaddish.
Please read below carefully for the latest changes to our reopening guidelines, effective August 2, 2021:
- All service attendees must be masked while in the building. Fully vaccinated service leaders, when speaking or leading prayers, will have the option to temporarily remove masks if leaders are alone and distanced from other congregants
- The sanctuary has sections of regular seating, as well as sections that remain distanced. Please sit wherever you feel most comfortable.
- We no longer limit attendance at Olam Tikvah. Consistent with county health guidelines to maintain contact tracing, we still encourage pre-registration below, however, walk-ins are welcome. Please check in with the greeter in the lobby when you arrive.
- If you attend any programming or event at Olam Tikvah and then learn that you are Covid-19 positive, please notify the OT office immediately so that we can notify other participants.
- Please remember that Olam Tikvah values the health and safety of this community. While we are working to minimize risk, we are unable to eliminate all risk. Therefore, we ask that if you are in an at-risk group, please consider joining events online instead of coming in the building. Further, we ask that any person not feeling well, exhibiting a fever, or otherwise in a questionable situation should not come into the building. By entering the building, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please contact Rochelle Goldberg with questions at [email protected]
|| Rochelle Goldberg