It's not Purim without a carnival and we're ready to throw an online event to remember! Here's how it's going to work:
- Take a look at the choices below and choose the one your child likes best. That will be the activity they participate in during the carnival. We'll send out information about any ingredients/materials they'll need before the morning of the event.
- Our carnival will happen on Zoom twice over the course of the morning on Sunday, February 28th
- 9:00-10:15am for Preschool-3rd grade
- 10:30-11:15am for 4th grade and up
- Families are encouraged to participate together (if you have children who fall into both time slots who want to enjoy the carnival together, choose the time that works best for you)
- Our OT tradition is to enjoy our carnival in our pjs, so be sure to wear your favorite pair during the carnival!
- Don't forget to "decorate" your zoom room for the carnival by downloading one of our custom OT Purim backgrounds. Just click https://padlet.com/dbeland/qbhgflde4prmqx72
|| Debra Beland Ackerman