Safe Passage Inc
What do the holidays mean to you? For most, it means spending time with family and loved ones. For others, it means the first holiday in an unfamiliar place. For our clients at Safe Passage, holidays mean new found safety, new faces, and a new path. With this new path comes an unforeseen future. It takes a village to provide a family with the safety and security they deserve. Join our village today by sponsoring a family for the holiday season. By sponsoring a family or providing a monetary donation towards a family, you will create a memory that will last a lifetime.
If you signed up for a family please follow the directions below:
1. Provide your name, email and contact information as asked per sign-up genius. **Please do not sign up for more than 3 families**
2. Once signed up you will receive a confirmation email confirming the family(ies) you signed up for.
3. Next, please bring the gifts UNWRAPPED to 104 Oakland Avenue Rock Hill, SC between the hours of 8:30am-5pm, Monday-Friday, starting Monday, November 26th and ending Monday, December 3rd. All gifts MUST be dropped off by 5pm on December 3rd. Please label your gifts by the family number & child number. For example( Family #2 child #2 will be labeled on Child #2's gifts for Family #2)
4. Please only buy items that are on the WISH LIST for each family.
5. Should you have any questions please contact Shelby Lewis or Myesha Belcher at 803-329-3336 or via email at [email protected], [email protected]
If you wish to provide a monetary donation for a family:
Gift cards and checks can be accepted during normal business hours at 104 Oakland Avenue, or by mail at PO Box 11458 Rock Hill, SC 29731.