All Saints Homeless Shelter
MT 25:36 - "For I was hungry, and you gave me to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave me to drink;..."
All Saints has been supporting the Men's Shelter at The Shrine of the Immaculate Conception and Central Presbyterian Church for over 30 years.
All Saints commitment to the Men's Shelter this year involves ten days during Nov - Mar where we will preparing dinners, preparing lunches and serving the meals at Shrine of the Immaculate Conception. There is no overnight at either shelter this year (this change was made on Dec 1), so the meals will be 'handed out' in the parking lot of the Shrine.
1) Cook Leader (Dinner) - Distributes recipes and instructions.
2) Cooks (Dinner) - Bring the food to All Saints Church in the back of the Gym by 5PM.
Financial donations are appreciated to offset the costs for the cooks. Suggest donation of $20 by Venmo to @Elaine-Dolt or by mail to Elaine Dolt 7895 Landowne Dr, Sandy Springs, GA 30350. Put ‘Men’s Shelter’ on the subject line.
3) Captain (Lunch Crew and Servers) - Purchases lunch items, works with Lunch Crew to prepare lunches, ensures attendance of Servers and makes assignments.
4) Lunch Crew - arrives at the All Saints Gym (kitchen) by 4:30PM to make sandwiches and pack lunches.
5) Servers - Four people (at least 16 years old) who will serve food at the Shrine. Arrive at All Saints by 5PM to meet the Cooks to bring food down to the Shelter. Due to Shelter rules for COVID-19, we can only have four servers at either site. There was a change at the Shelter effective Dec 1 - all food service will be from the Shrine Parking Lot for Dec, Jan, Feb, and Mar.
Questions? - send your name, email and phone number to [email protected]. All Saints Catholic Church, 2443 Mt. Vernon Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338