Staff Appreciation Week is May 6-10. It's time to show your love and support of our spectacular teachers, administration and support staff at Teach! We have an exciting week planned and need the support of the Teach families to make the week a success. Please help show the teachers, administration, and support staff how much we appreciation all they do! Please read on and then sign up at the bottom to help show them the love.
SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK
Monday, May 6th -
- Bring A Flower Day: Please send your child to school with a flower for his/her teacher (and any other staff they would like to celebrate). Flowers from each class will be collected and put in a vase for that teacher.
- Staff Breakfast (this month's breakfast is hosted by Mrs.Dodge/Miss Luttrell's class but others are welcome to participate in donations) - See the Sign Up Genius.
Tuesday, May 7th -
- Staff Lunch - See the Sign Up Genius
Wednesday, May 8th -
- Bring A Homemade Thank You Card Day: Please have your child make and bring a card for their teacher today (and any other staff they would like to celebrate). If you would like to include an optional gift card, please enclose it in your child's homemade card. Need suggestions about what your child's teacher likes? Email your room parent for a list of the teacher's favorite things.
- Staff Lunch - Italian Food - See the Sign Up Genius
Thursday, May 9th -
- Staff Lunch - Mexican Food - See the Sign Up Genius
Friday, May 10th -
- TeacherGrams: Have your child stop at the table outside the office Thursday or Friday morning and fill out a "TeacherGram" for their teacher. TeachGrams will be delivered to teachers on Friday morning.
- Staff Lunch - Pizza Day - See the Sign Up Genius
- SLO Provisions Dinners given to Ms. Batistic, Mrs. Crabb and the teacher. Please consider donating $10 towards the cost of the dinners.
- Coffee gift cards for Ms. Fosmire (custodian), Ms. Larson (librarian), Mrs. Galvan (music), Mrs. Stratton (counselor), Coach D (PE), Coach A (PE), and Mrs. Vaccaro (art). Please consider donating $10 toward the cost of the gift certificates.
- Want to do something special for your teacher or the staff that is not listed above? That is okay too!
|| Teach Boosters