State College Assembly
Thank you for being willing to participate in our Holiday Care Packages. This program will benefit 500 families/individuals in the Centre County region by providing them with the means to enjoy either a Thanksgiving or Christmas meal they would otherwise not be able to have.
We are incredibly grateful to be partnering with numerous local agencies - including our local police departments - to get these packages into the hands of those that need them. We would love to have you partner with us by donating some of the items below to help us provide this much needed service to those in the Centre County region. To sign up please review the available slots below. Select the items you would like to donate and hit the submit and signup button. You may then adjust the quantity of how many of those items you would like to donate.
All items must be dropped off by Wednesday, November 3rd, and may be dropped off at the following locations during normal business hours (unless otherwise noted):
- State College Assembly of God // 2201 University Dr, State College, PA 16801 // Monday-Friday 9a-4p, or before or after services.
- State College Police Department // 243 S. Allen Street, State College, PA 16801
- Ferguson Township Police Department // 3147 Research Dr, State College, PA 16801
- Spring Township Police Department // 1309 Blanchard St, Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Patton Township Police Department // 100 Patton Plaza, State College, PA 16803
- State Police Department // 330 Penntech Dr, Bellefonte, PA 16823
- Penn State Police Department // 30 Eisenhower Parking Deck, University Park PA 16802
- Centre County Sheriff's Department // 213 E High St, Bellefonte, PA 16823 // Monday-Friday 8:30a-4:45p
- Bellefonte Police Department // 236 W Lamb St, Bellefonte, PA 16823
If you would like to make a monetary donation, please visit www.scassembly.org/give and choose "Holiday Care Packages" under "fund."
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Pastor David Culbertson or call the State College Assembly office at 814-238-3800.
|| State College Assembly